SPEAKING ENGLISH

SPEAKING ENGLISH

by Emma Manyé Sardà -
Number of replies: 6
I'm a fifth level English student. I'm looking for a person to speak in English. I offer conversation in Catalan or Spanish
In reply to Emma Manyé Sardà

Re: SPEAKING ENGLISH

by Carlos Pérez -

Hi there! What about English exchange? I'm not an English student at the EOI (I'm studying Russian and German) but I'd love to practice my English skills so they don't get worse. I didn't study English at the EOI but I learnt by myself and travelling, but I'm pretty sure i can handle English in a very efficient way. Let me know if you are interested!

Btw, Merry Christmas!!!

Carlos 

In reply to Carlos Pérez

by Emma Manyé Sardà -
Hi Carlos! Perfect! This is my email address: emma_ms4@hotmail.com. We can arrange a meeting. Merry Christmas! Emma

by Carlos humberto Hurtado jaramillo -

Hi Emma and other English students.

I am an student in the 4 level, ... I am meeting with other classmates every friday at 5 pm.  The aim is improve our techniques to think (avoid to translate in our brain from spanish or Catalan to English) and express ideas.  The meeting dont have any specific program, we only talk in a relaxing way.  Who wants to come with us to practice is welcome. Mi telephone number is 677814923 (Wattsapp).

Carlos

by montse marina tella matas -

Hi guys!! how are you??

I'm studying 5th level in EOI and i'd like to know if you are able at the moment to do an exchange or meetings where we can speak in english to improve our knowledge.

I'm from Cambrils, but I'm studying Tuesday and Thuersday mornings but we can arrange to share a meal or I don't konw... whatever, just keep in touch!!

Thanks a lot and I hope your news!

Hugs!